You have to try these squid stuffed with serrano ham. We will serve them with white rice and the squid sauce will transform that simple cooked rice into a delicious rice.
Do not stop preparing them as we show you in the photos. You are going to love them.
Today's is a traditional recipe but, if you like to try new things, you can try this other one, with soy sauce.
- 1 cebolla great
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 110 g of serrano ham, finely chopped
- 1 kg of squid (about 600 g once clean)
- 1 spoonful of fried tomato
- ½ glass of white wine
- 1 small glass of fish stock
- 2 bags of squid ink
- 300 g of white rice (optional)
- Chop the onion well and fry it in a pan with the oil.
- Add a tablespoon of cold tomato and stir over the fire.
- While the onion is poached, we can cut the ham into fine pieces. We reserve it.
- We clean the squid and turn them over.
- We stuff the squid with the ham and its tentacles and we put them, once filled, in a saucepan.
- Add half a glass of white wine to the onion and tomato sauce.
- We also add a small glass of fish broth and squid ink.
- We pour the sauce over the stuffed squid and put it on the fire for about 10 minutes, with the lid on.
More information - Squid with soy sauce