A recipe to enjoy as a family. Here the boiled eggs they are the protagonists and we are going to fill them with tuna, mussels and black olives.
Once filled we will cover them with a bechamel very simple. A few pieces of mozzarella cheese on the surface and… baked!
Try it if you want to get out of the daily routine. Sure you repeat.
- 80 g flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 40 butter g
- Sal Island
- 7 eggs
- Sal Island
- 90g canned mackerel, drained
- 30 g pitted black olives
- 1 small can of pickled mussels, with the liquid
- 1 mozzarella
- Fresh parsley
- We put the eggs to cook in a saucepan with water and a little salt. As soon as the water starts to boil, they will have to cook for about 10 minutes. In this case we want the yolk to be well cooked.
- We prepare the bechamel. We can prepare it in Thermomix, putting all the ingredients in the glass and programming 7 minutes, 90º, speed 4. It can also be made in the traditional way, in a large saucepan. You can follow the recipe from which I have put the link but with the amounts that I indicate in the ingredients section (1 liter of milk ...).
- We put the ingredients of the filling in a bowl.
- Once the eggs are done we peel them and cut them in half.
- We remove the cooked yolks and add them to the ingredients of the filling. Crush all the filling lightly with a fork.
- We fill the eggs with the dough that we have just prepared.
- We put a little bechamel in a source or in a cocotte (the important thing is that it can be put in the oven).
- We place the eggs in the source, on the béchamel.
- We pour the bechamel over the eggs.
- We chop the mozzarella and put it on the surface.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 20 minutes.
- We serve with a little chopped parsley on each plate.
More information - Bechamel sauce