With these heats you don't feel like cooking and you don't feel like turning on the oven at all. That is why we propose this alternative lasagna, a summer lasagna, with minced meat and hard-boiled egg.
What is special about it is that it is not baked. For this reason we have to assemble the lasagna with all the ingredients cooked.
La bechamel you can prepare at home (I have used 40 grams of butter, 40 grams of flour and 600 g of milk) or buy it already made if you want to have the food ready in less time.
- 235 g of minced meat
- A splash of oil
- Sal Island
- Aromatic herbs
- About 9 lasagna sheets
- Water for cooking pasta
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 slices of cooked ham
- Toasted bread with aromatic herbs and olive oil
- Cook the lasagna sheets in plenty of salted water. You have to cook them well because, in this case, they will not finish cooking in the oven.
- We prepare the minced meat, frying it in the pan with a little oil, salt and aromatic herbs.
- It will stay like this.
- Peel and chop the hard-boiled eggs and remove the cooked ham from the refrigerator.
- When the pasta is well cooked, remove it from the cooking water and place it on parchment paper or a clean cloth.
- Assemble the lasagna by putting a little bechamel sauce at the base of a large bowl. On the bechamel put some sheets of lasagna. On it we distribute half of the minced meat, half of the egg and one of the chopped slices of cooked ham.
- Add a little more bechamel.
- We form another layer just like the previous one (pasta, meat…).
- Cover with the rest of the bechamel.
- Brown some pieces of bread in a frying pan with a splash of oil. We flavor them with dried aromatic herbs.
- We put that toasted bread on the surface of our lasagna.
- We serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator until serving time.
More information - Bechamel sauce