My mother Croquetas It does them like this, as is the story below and with the amounts that I specify.
Before I prepared them in Thermomix but one of my daughters said that those of the grandmother They were much richer ... Since then I prepare them in the pan and stirring, as I tell you here.
They are different, very good. You already know that the good thing about making croquettes is that we use remains of other preparations. Yes it is meatWell, meat, if it's fish, then it's also worth it. So open your fridge to see if there are any leftovers and… go for them!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 85 g flour
- 300 g of meat already cooked
- 400g milk
- Sal Island
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
- Plentiful oil for frying
- We put in a frying pan a little oil and the meat that will already be cooked and that we can take advantage of other preparations.
- When it is hot, add the flour and let it cook for about two minutes.
- Little by little we are incorporating the milk, without stopping to stir.
- When the dough is very consistent, we take it out to a source and let it cool.
- We form the croquettes, passing them through beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- We fry them in abundant oil.
More information - Traditional chicken stew with carrot and onion