Do you like the mashed potatoes? Well today we show you how to make two new versions.
In both cases we start with potato cooked in milk but one we are going to mix with a few tablespoons of pesto and the other with curry.
You will see how well they look, both for their flavor and for their color.
Two original mashed potatoes: with pesto and with curry
Making an original mashed potatoes costs very little. Today we teach you how to prepare one with pesto and the other with curry.
Author Ascen Jimenez
Recipe type: Creams
- 1 kilo of potatoes (weight of unpeeled potatoes)
- 700 g (approximately) skim milk
And also, for the pesto puree:
- 2 tablespoons pesto
And for the curry puree:
- Curry powder
- 1 splash of extra virgin olive oil
- We wash and peel the potatoes. We chop them and put them in a large saucepan or saucepan.
- We cover them with the milk and put the saucepan on the fire.
- Cook the potatoes over low heat so that the milk does not overflow.
- Once cooked, we put it on a large tray or plate and crush them with a fork.
- We pour the milk we consider over them (we will use the cooking milk) and mix everything with a barilla. It is better to add a little and then add more if we consider it necessary.
- We divide the puree in two.
- To make the puree with pesto, when we add the milk we put the two tablespoons of pesto and we integrate everything well.
- To make the curry we just have to add our curry powder and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil to the other puree that we had set aside.
Nutritional information per serving
More information - How to make pesto sauce
Be the first to comment