With these traditional stew we will get the children who are most reluctant to eat vegetables to enjoy them. Cooked this way they are very soft and they will surely eat them delighted.
Do not hesitate to buy frozen vegetables and legumes because they can get us out of trouble and they are phenomenal for the preparation of this type of dish.
What do you want to make it more attractive? Serve it with some chips and you will see how happy they are.
- 600 g of beef in pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 20 g of extra virgin olive oil
- Carrots 2
- 1 small onion
- 200 g frozen peas
- 200g frozen green beans
- 200 g of beer (with or without alcohol)
- Salt and pepper
- We put the oil and the garlic cloves in our pot. When hot, add the meat and fry well.
- Now add the peeled and quartered onion. Also the carrot peeled and cut into thick slices. Saute for a few minutes.
- Add the frozen peas and beans.
- We put our splash of beer and cook about five more minutes.
- We put the lid on and pressure cook our meat with vegetables. About 20 minutes will be enough but it will depend on the type of pot you have.
- We add the salt and pepper that we consider.
- We can serve our meat with vegetables with some fries.
More information - French fries just right