Today we propose a rich, fun and colorful snack, ideal for these holidays: a Christmas star.
To prepare it we will need very few ingredients: puff pastry, Nutella and a little milk or egg to add shine.
The good thing about this dessert is that the little ones can prepare it. It will not be perfect but you will surely love to see the final result once it is baked.
And in case you have any Nutella left over, I leave you this recipe for nougat. Irresistible.
- 2 round puff pastry sheets
- 3-4 tablespoons nutella
- A splash of milk or an egg to paint the surface
- We take the puff pastry sheets out of the refrigerator a few minutes before starting the recipe.
- We extend one of the sheets.
- Spread with the help of a knife the Nutella or Nocilla on all that puff pastry sheet.
- We place the other puff pastry sheet on the nutella.
- We put a glass in the center.
- We make the cuts. First four (if it were a clock, it would cut the 12, 3, 6 and 9. Lugo, we make a cut in the middle of each triangle. Then another cut in each of those halves.
- In total we have to get 16 servings.
- We roll them two by two (turning them towards the center of both).
- We paint the surface with a little milk or with a beaten egg.
- We bake following the instructions of the puff pastry manufacturer. I have had it 15 minutes at 200º, but you better follow the indications that appear on the package.
More information - Nutella nougat