The bread that we present to you today is delicious. It is made with two flours, the traditional wheat and one multigrain flour.
It is perfect to prepare sandwiches because, thanks to Greek yogurt, it is very tender. Toasted is also delicious.
Another advantage of this bread is that does not contain oil or butter. Prepare a large plumcake-type mold, because we are going to use 700 g of flour.
- 240 g Greek yogurt
- 240g milk
- 11 g yeast
- 500 g plain wheat flour
- 200 g of multigrain flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- We put the yogurt, milk and yeast in a large bowl.
- We incorporate the flours and yeast.
- We knead everything well.
- Let it rise for a few hours, approximately two hours (until the dough doubles in volume).
- We form the bread (making a roll) and put it in a rectangular mold covered with baking paper.
- We let it rise for another two or three hours.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 40 minutes.
More information - Sandwich Smile, Fun Snacks