We continue with summer recipes. In this case we propose ones deviled eggs with white beans.
It is a simple recipe that we can prepare in advance, first thing in the morning, to go to the beach in peace and come back with the food cooked. They are creamy, with a delicate flavor and very original.
It can be served as a starter or as a second course, after a delicious gazpacho.
- 6 eggs
- 1 can of white beans (240 g)
- 1 or 2 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- Lemon juice
- Sal Island
- Extra virgin olive oil
- We boil the eggs in water.
- Wash the beans and put them, drained, in a bowl.
- We crush them with a fork.
- We peel the eggs. We divide them in two with a knife and remove the yolks.
- Put the yolks in the bean bowl and also crush them with the fork.
- Add the anchovies in pieces.
- Also the teaspoon of cream cheese. We mix.
- Add the oil, lemon juice and salt and integrate everything well.
- Fill the egg whites with the mixture we just prepared.
- We keep in the refrigerator until serving time.
- Serve in a bowl with some lettuce leaves and with a little mayonnaise on top of the eggs.
More information - Extremadura gazpacho