These stained witch fingers made of chocolate and jam by a six-year-old girl. They are so impressive that her little sister of three has not even wanted to try them. Are the cookies perfect for tonight. They are prepared in a short time so you still have time to include them on your tables.
The ingredients are so simple that you will surely have them at home. My only advice is not to be precise and to leave work children alone. They will be terrifyingly perfect!
- 280 g flour
- 100 g of cold butter cut into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 75 g icing sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 20 almonds
- 2 ounces chocolate
- Strawberry jam
- Beaten egg or milk for brushing
- Put the flour, butter, yeast, sugar, salt and egg in a bowl.
- We mix everything with our hands until we obtain a firm dough.
- We divide the dough into portions of about 25 grams. We give each portion a stick or finger shape.
- We melt the chocolate in the microwave (one minute will be enough).
- We pass an almond through chocolate and stick it on the end of the finger. If the almond is stained, the better!
- We make the folds of the fingers with an almond or with a knife.
- Brush each finger with beaten egg.
- We smear the fingers with a little strawberry jam.
- Bake at 180º (preheated oven) for approximately 20 minutes or until we see that they are golden brown.
More information - Recipes for Halloween
Be the first to comment