- 2 lobsters peeled and raw
- A handful of green beans or peas
- 1 spring onion cut lengthwise into 4
- 8 Asparagus
- 4 baby carrots
- Flour (XNUMXg)
- Sal Island
- Ingredients for the sauce
- 1 l of fish broth
- 3 Shallots
- 2 onions
- 1 glass of fine sherry wine
- 5 tablespoons of homemade fried tomato
- 1/2 glass of brandy
- Sal Island
As a first for a dinner for someone on a special day, this lobster bisque or bisque it is a subtlety. The lobster can be exchanged for lobster, and it is advisable that you make the broth with the shellfish. You can put some boiled white rice as a garnish. Bon Appetite.
- Cook the vegetables for 5-6 minutes in boiling salted water; we went through cold agau and reserved.
- We chop each lobster tail into four pieces. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
- In a large saucepan and sauté the lobster with two tablespoons of oil for 1 minute.
- We flambé with the brandy, remove from the pan and reserve.
- In the same pot, we put the chopped onions and shallots. Once transparent, we add the fried tomato with the fine wine. Let it cook until it is reduced by a third and add the fish stock. Cook for 30 minutes, crush and strain. We season to taste.
- Then we add the vegetables that we had reserved along with the lobster. Boil everything together for 5 minutes.
- We sprinkle with very finely chopped tarragon and freshly ground black pepper. Put some boiled rice on the plate as a garnish.
Ready to taste!