Suddenly guests show up at your house and you have nothing? Do you need a express dinner and you can't think of anything? Well, without a doubt, these montaditos are a great solution: marinated tenderloin montaditos with brie cheese. We have added a touch of onion jam or caramelized onion on top, which to be express, we had already bought it. But you can do without it if you want.
It's a very simple dish, with almost no elaboration, that is why it is important that the ingredients are of the highest quality. The marinated loin tape should be good so that it is tender and pleasant to eat, especially for the little ones.
El pan, I recommend that it be a rustic bar, with a good crumb, so that it can withstand the heat and the juice of the loin well.
El cheese You can substitute it for another, from a tender or semi-cured manchego, to a camembert.
- 8 slices of village bread
- 8 slices of marinated loin tape
- 8 portions of cheese that melts well (brie, camembert ...) at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons of oil to cook the tenderloin
- onion jam (optional)
- We put the oil in a pan and cook the tenderloin tape. We must cook it with the pan very hot and for a short time, so that it remains golden on the outside and juicy on the inside. They are very thin, so with 30 seconds per side they have plenty.
- We cut each slice lengthwise so that it fits perfectly on the bread, and we place two halves on each slice.
- We immediately put the cheese on top so that the base melts a little when it comes into contact with the hot loin.
- Top with a touch of onion jam (optional) and ready to eat!
Be the first to comment