In this recipe from pasta with spinach and mushroom sauce We basically teach you how to prepare the sauce, you will see that it is simple and quite fast. You can use the pasta you want for this sauce, I have used stuffed pasta this time, but you can use browns, spaghetti, dry and fresh noodles.
Maybe the spinach It is one of the vegetables that is most difficult for them to eat at home, at least in mine. That is why combining it with a product that they love such as pasta can be a great success for them to eat without question.
As for the mushrooms, You can put from a single variety such as mushrooms, to a variety of mushrooms both fresh and preserved or frozen. The more variety, the more flavor.
- 250 gr. pasta (the variety you want)
- 1 cebolla
- 200 gr. fresh spinach
- 100 gr. of assorted mushrooms
- olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 200 ml of cream (or evaporated milk if you want the lightest sauce)
- Water to cook the pasta
- In a frying pan with oil, poach the chopped onion until we see that it begins to become transparent and soften.
- Add the cleaned and cut spinach to the pan, season to taste and continue cooking over medium heat until reduced.
- Then add the mushrooms, sauté them with the onion and spinach until they are poached and soft. Depending on the variety of mushroom we use, it will take more or less.
- Then add the liquid cream and stir well.
- Add the grated cheese, mix well and leave a couple of minutes over low heat to melt and blend with the sauce.
- Now we just have to pour the sauce over the pasta that we will have cooked in plenty of water while the sauce was being made. Serve immediately.