This recipe that I share with all of you today is a lifelong homemade recipe. The important thing is that the meat is very soft so that almost when it is cut it falls apart and is very tender. The good thing about this meat roll is that it has a mixture of very rich flavors and can be eaten as a hot or cold dish, I leave it to your liking. I personally like it hotter with the mixture of flavors of the meat and the sauce.
If you have leftovers, you can keep it in the fridge for a couple of days without spoiling.
- 600 g of minced meat (half pork half beef)
- 1 garlic
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of sliced bread
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 slices of cooked ham
- 3 slices of gouda cheese
- 1 one-egg French omelette
- 2 roasted peppers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cebolla
- Carrots 2
- 1 garlic, 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tomates
- ½ glass of white wine
- 2 water glasses
- 1 teaspoon paprika sweet
- Sal Island
- The first thing we have to do is soak the bread in the milk. Once we have it, we let it rest, and in another container we mix the meat with all the ingredients of the farce, (the minced meat, the garlic, the egg, the slice of bread, the milk, the pepper and the salt) . Once we have them all mixed, we drain the bread and add it too. The mixture must be homogeneous, so we must mix all the ingredients well.
- Now we stretch a plastic wrap on the kitchen counter, and on this, we are making a square with the farce. We are going to flatten it well with the help of a roller or similar, so that the meat is completely compact, and we begin to place the filling of the farce on it. The ham in strips, the French omelette (which we will make as a crepe) also in strips, the peppers in strips and the cheese.
- Roll the meat as if it were a Swiss roll, flour it, rolling it so that it does not open and fry it with a little oil, turning it until it is sealed on all sides. Then we remove it and place it in a baking dish.
- Prepare a frying pan and heat the oil. Once it is ready, we add the onion cut into pieces. The size of this does not matter, because later we will crush it so that it is not noticed. When it starts to be transparent, we add the garlic, the red pepper, the carrot in pieces and we poach everything well.
- Once everything is poached, grate a tomato and add it to the sauce. We mix a couple of times and add a good glass of white wine, a glass of water and a touch of sweet paprika, and let it reduce for about 10 minutes. Once this time has passed, we remove the carrots so that they remain whole, and we crush the rest of the ingredients.
- Once we have both the meat and the sauce ready, we prepare everything on the baking tray. On the meat we put the sauce and the carrot pieces, and we put everything in the oven preheated to 170 degrees for about 40 minutes.
Be the first to comment