Today we propose some mascarpone cookies no butter, no shortening and no oil. The fatty part will be provided by that special cheese, an ingredient with fewer calories than all those mentioned above.
Our cookies go flavored with orange and they are very easy to prepare. We are not going to need a kitchen robot and neither a pasta cutter.
If you feel like having a fun time in the kitchen, tell the kids. This is one of those recipes with which you will enjoy Helping.
- 250 g flour
- 125 g of mascarpone cheese
- 80 g of sugar
- ½ sachet of Royal-type yeast (about 8 grams)
- The grated skin of an orange
- 1 egg
- Put the flour and the mascarpone in a bowl.
- We mix.
- Add the sugar, yeast and the grated skin of an orange.
- We mix again.
- We make a hole in the center and put the egg in it.
- Mix with a spoon or with the tongue and then with the hands.
- We form a ball with the dough.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and form the cookies. To do this we only have to form balls of about 20 grams in weight. We are putting them on one or two baking paper trays covered with baking paper.
- Flatten each ball slightly with your fingers.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 15 minutes, until we see that the cookies are golden.
More information - Baba ghanoush or moutabal