I love puree because you can do it in many ways. This time we are going to do a mashed potato with apple and onion, which you will like very much, for its texture and its flavor. You'll see, although it may not seem like it, apple and onion get along very well.
You can use the variety of apple that you like the most. With the Golden It looks great but do not hesitate to use the variety you have at home.
We are going to cook all the ingredients in milk. When they are well cooked, we will pass them through a food mill or we will integrate them all with a simple fork.
- 70 g onion
- 35 butter g
- 260 g of peeled apple
- 800 g of peeled potato
- 400 g of milk (approximate weight)
- Sal Island
- Fresh parsley
- Cut and peel the apple and remove the center, to cut it later into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the potato.
- Cut the onion and brown it for five minutes with the butter.
- Then add the apple and fry it.
- Add the potato and milk.
- We cook.
- When everything is cooked, pass it through a food mill or integrate (crush) everything well with a simple fork.
- Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve with a few leaves of fresh parsley