Today's is a mashed potatoes with a special touch: the one given by a few cloves of garlic and a few sprigs of fresh parsley.
We will do it by cooking the potato already peeled and in pieces in a milk and water mixture. Once the potato is cooked, we will only have to crush it with a fork and mix everything with a few rods, as seen in the photos.
Don't forget the splash of oil once everything is cooked. It gives it an amazing flavor.
I also leave you the recipe for mashed potatoes cooked in the traditional way. Very good too.
- 1 kilo of potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200 g of water
- 200g milk
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sal Island
- Peel the garlic and remove the inner part.
- Peel the potatoes and chop them.
- Put the potato and garlic in the saucepan. Add the milk and water.
- We cook over low heat.
- Little by little the potato will cook and the liquid will thicken.
- When the potato is well cooked, we check that there is not too much liquid (if there is, we can remove it). Crush everything with a fork and mix well.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of oil and salt. We mix well.
- We serve with chopped parsley.
More information - Cooking tips: Mashed potatoes