We love to show these types of recipes because they are still the most traditional. During the pepper harvest season we can find delicious peppers with an incredible size and thickness. That is why we have developed a basic recipe, where an extra touch will not be missing so that you can give them a special taste, including garlic and vinegar. The oven is who will be our driving force so that we can make them baked.
If you like recipes with peppers, you can prepare one of our recipes for Roasted red peppers flavored with rosemary.
- 3 kilos of red peppers, they must be large and meaty
- 100 ml of aceite oliva
- Sal Island
- A few tablespoons of white vinegar
- 4 5 dientes de ajo-
- Wash the peppers well. The Open it in half and remove all the seeds well.
- We place them on a large tray that can be placed in the oven. We place them face up, we throw salt and a splash of olive oil above.
- We put them in the oven half height, at 200° with heat up and down. We will bake them long enough to see that they are golden. They usually take between 30 to 40 minutes.
- When they are baked, let them cool. Later we will peel them and with the same hands we will form strips. We place the peppers on a source.
- In a frying pan, add the rest of the olive oil and cut the garlic cloves into slices. We fry it gently and for just a couple of minutes.
- Pour this oil over the peppers along with the tablespoons of white vinegar. Stir well so that all the ingredients are mixed.
- We can serve hot or cold.