For cheese lovers, this recipe is spectacular. We have a delicious way of mixing the pork tenderloin together with a cream sauce mixed with Roquefort cheese. Thanks to the cream, the taste will soften and it will turn out to be an addictive cream. You have to fry the whole piece of sirloin, then we make the sauce and finally we will cook everything together. The result is worth trying. It is a very easy and soft recipe, created for the whole family.
Pork tenderloin in Roquefort sauce
Author Alicia tomero
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 60 ml of aceite oliva
- 500 ml of cream for cooking
- 100 g Roquefort cheese or blue cheese
- Sal Island
- Ground black pepper
- We are looking for a wide pan, where the sirloin can enter almost all long. we cast the olive oil and we put it to heat. We place the sirloin on top, add salt and pepper to taste and let it fry. We brown it on all sides.
- When we have it ready, we take it out of the pan and place it on a plate.
- In the same frying pan, without removing the oil, add the cooking cream and the small pieces of blue cheese. We stir it well and put it to heat.
- While it is warming up we do not stop spinning to make it go away integrating the cream with the cheese, we add salt to taste. It is important not to cover it because the sauce can curdle. If we observe that it splashes a lot, we lower the heat.
- If on the plate where we have placed the sirloin we observe that juice has come out, we add this little sauce to cheese sauce and we integrate
- We will cut the sirloin into fillets and put them in the sauce.
- We let it cook until we see that the meat is cooked well, about 5 or 6 minutes. Now we can serve with a little salad and some chips.
Be the first to comment