These preñaos buns They are designed for children because the bread is very soft. I prepare them and freeze them… In the morning, they put them in their backpacks and, at recess, they have them defrosted and ready to eat.
Inside I put them one or two slices of chorizo, enough to flavor all the bread that surrounds it. That the little ones are very small? Well, put the chopped chorizo so that they are even easier to eat.
The recipe is not complicated. We can put all the ingredients (except the chorizo) in a bowl and knead. Then, an hour of rest ... and give them shape.
I leave you photos of the step by step. So you will have no excuse not to make them.
- 500 g flour
- 25 g yeast
- 120 g of natural yogurt
- 30 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 60g milk
- 80 g of water
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- We put the flour and yeast in a large container.
- We add the yogurt, oil and milk.
- We incorporate the water, sugar and salt.
- Knead for at least 8 minutes.
- We cover with a cloth.
- Let it rise for an hour or until we see that the dough has doubled in volume.
- We form the buns by introducing one or two slices of chorizo in each of them.
- We are placing them on baking paper, on the tray.
- We let it take another half hour.
- We beat an egg.
- We paint the buns with beaten egg.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 20 minutes.