Reuse recipes are essential for savings and to avoid food waste. So, if one day you have enough braised vegetablesa, think about this recipe and prepare a rich salty broccoli tart or whatever you have in the fridge.
We will also need a sheet of puff pastry, eggs and cheese. I have used mozzarella cheese but if you have another variety of cheese (semi-cured, soft, Parmesan...) you can also use it.
I am sure you will like it. It's definitely a great way to present the broccoli to the little ones.
- 280g sauteed potatoes, broccoli and carrots (leftovers)
- 3 eggs
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Sal Island
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- We will use about 280 g of sautéed vegetables, in my case broccoli, potatoes and carrots.
- We put the eggs in a bowl. We salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs and add the mozzarella.
- We add the vegetables.
- We mix well.
- We spread our puff pastry on a mold about 22 centimeters in diameter. We distribute the stuffing that we just prepared and put the edges of the dough on it.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 30 minutes or until we see that the puff pastry is golden.
More information - Baked mozzarella sticks