We start the day with a simple recipe, quick to prepare and in which we are going to use very few ingredients. A scrambled eggs with mushrooms with ham to lick your fingers.
It is usually done with Serrano ham but, if you want it to be softer, you can use cooked ham. You can also mix the ham with a few pieces of bacon or bacon.
It can be served as an aperitif, as a starter or as a garnish for any meat. And I anticipate that children like it a lot.
- 500 gr of fresh mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 gr of ham in cubes
- 2 eggs
- Sal Island
- Ground pepper
- Olive oil
- We cut the mushrooms into strips, and season them.
- We chop the garlic very finely.
- In a frying pan we put a little olive oil and add the garlic.
- We fry it together with the oil.
- We add the mushrooms.
- They have to fry and lose all the water.
- We add the ham cubes.
- Also the eggs.
- We stir everything, over low heat, until the egg is cooked.
- And we already have them ready to eat.
And if you want, you can prepare this other delicious recipe: