The other day my mother was going to do seafood soup and I asked him to slow down a bit to photograph and take note of the recipe. I was surprised because it was simpler than I thought. The children called her sea soup because of the "stumps" it had and they ate it with delight.
In this case, the hot on the one hand and on the other the shellfish, which is sautéed with the onion. Then everything is mixed and the noodles are cooked, although it can be served even without them because only with seafood it is also delicious.
I leave the link to another chowder, also very good.
- ½ tomato
- A piece of leek
- 2 small carrots
- Extra virgin olive oil (3 or 4 tablespoons)
- ¼ onion
- 500g frozen seafood
- We put water to boil in a casserole. (about three fingers of water in a saucepan 26 cm in diameter.
- When the water starts to boil we put a little salt and we incorporate the vegetables, in large pieces, as seen in the photo.
- We open the clams by putting them in cold water and add the shells to the broth. Also the shell of the prawns.
- In a frying pan we put 4 tablespoons of oil. When it's hot poach the onion, finely chopped.
- We chop the shellfish and we sauté with the oil.
- We let the broth cook for about 1 hour. When it is ready, add the sautéed seafood and let it boil for a few more minutes.
- If we want we can take some noodles When the water is boiling. If they are thin noodles, they will be cooked in less than 5 minutes.
- We serve immediately.
More information - Hake soup with potatoes and peppers