If you like the cauliflower you will love today's recipe. And if you don't like this vegetable too much, I encourage you to try it cooked like this because you might change your mind.
If you follow today's recipe you will have some squishy cauliflower bouquets but with a breaded crunchy. You can serve it as a starter or as a garnish. And I anticipate that children tend to like it a lot.
We have another recipe of this style made with zucchini. Have you tried it?
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 120 g flour
- 1 egg
- 150 g of cold beer
- Sal Island
- Frying oil
- We put water to boil in a saucepan.
- We chop the cauliflower into bunches and wash it.
- When the water boils, add salt and add the clean cauliflower.
- Let the cauliflower cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a bowl we put the flour. We add the egg.
- We incorporate the beer and mix well.
- Now we add a little salt and the chopped parsley.
- Mix and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is ready we remove it from the water.
- We put plenty of sunflower oil in a saucepan or small frying pan. When it is very hot, we dip the cauliflower bouquets in the dough that we have prepared.
- We fry the battered bouquets in the hot oil.
More information - Zucchini bites