It's hard to resist one vegetables cream homemade like today. It is made with courgette, carrot, potato… Simple ingredients, right? Well, the result is a delight.
children like it a lot and can be served both hot and warm.
You can accompany her with some croutons or with a few pieces of ham if you want it to have some protein. I am sure you will love it.
- 2 carrots (about 100 grams)
- 2 potatoes (250 grams)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 75 g onion
- Olive oil
- 2 kilos of zucchini
- 300 g of water (approximate weight)
- 700 g of milk (approximate weight)
- We prepare the ingredients. Peel the potato, carrot, garlic and onion.
- Peel and chop the courgettes.
- Sauté the onion with the garlic in a saucepan.
- After a few minutes, add the carrot and continue frying.
- Add the potato and cook for a few more minutes.
- Now add the peeled and chopped zucchini.
- Add the water and cook with the lid on until all the ingredients are very soft.
- We blend everything with the mixer.
- Add the milk until the desired density is achieved. And now we have our cream, ready to serve hot or warm.
More information - Aubergines with ham and bechamel sauce