It may sound, and it sounds, quite strange, but it is a Colombian recipe that has great success. When you try it, you will realize that it is one more trick to avoid this rampant crisis that plagues us.
It is served as if it were meatWhat's more, you can ask diners what meat they are eating, to see what they tell you.
And if you liked it ... try these lentils with mushrooms, a spoon dish that we can enjoy at any time of the year.
- 250 lentils gr
- Big or long onion, paprika, celery, garlic, bay leaves and thyme
- Bread crumbs or toasted or grated draft
- 1 egg
- 1 sausage-flavored beef broth cube
- We soak the lentils and cook them or buy them already cooked, to suit the consumer.
- Once cooked we drain them.
- In a pan we will put a little olive oil and we will fry the onion until it is transparent.
- Add the garlic, celery, paprika, bay leaf, thyme and the meat stock cube. We move well and we combine all the flavors.
- We will put the lentils in a glass of the blender or the mincer, with the stir-fry of vegetables.
- We must obtain a rather dry puree.
- We will transfer this mixture to another bowl and add beaten egg, salt and the breadcrumbs. We will stir well as if we were making meatballs. You can add a little oil to make the result juicier.
- We will give it the shape we want, the best results are given in the shape of a more or less fine fillet. We will add oil and fry well.
More information - Lentils with mushrooms