We are going to prepare a meat lasagna thinking of the little ones. They eat minced meat phenomenally, especially if we prepare it with tomato, onion... as if it were a ragu. We are also going to add some pitted and chopped olives to this simple ragout. They will give it flavor and a different touch.
To surprise you, once we have assembled the lasagna, we will put some eggs on the surfacebefore putting it in the oven. If you want you can also put grated cheese on it, to make it even tastier.
La bechamel You can prepare it at home or buy it already made. This time I have prepared it with oil, without butter. You can follow this recipe: Bechamel sauce, but tripling the amount of ingredients. If you want to prepare it without butter you can replace it with 2/3 of the amount of butter for oil. If it has to be 150 g of butter you can put 100 g of oil.
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- ½ onion
- 500 g of mixed minced meat (pork and beef)
- 10 olives
- 500 g of tomato paste
- Sal Island
- Aromatic herbs
- 1 liter of bechamel (mine is made with oil, no butter)
- Put the oil in a frying pan. When hot, add the onion and fry it. Then we add the meat and cook it too. We add the olives.
- Now add the crushed tomato.
- We add salt and aromatic herbs and continue cooking.
- If necessary, cook the lasagna sheets in plenty of hot water with a little salt. We follow the directions on the package.
- We put part of the bechamel at the base of the large source.
- Cover with lasagna sheets (we will put more or less units depending on their size).
- We put the meat stew on the pasta.
- Cover with another layer of lasagna sheets.
- Pour the rest of the bechamel on the surface.
- With a spoon make 4 small grooves and put an egg in each of them.
- Bake at 180º until the surface begins to be golden and the eggs are done.
More information - Bechamel sauce