We do not need a mixer to make bread, at least to prepare the very simple bread that we publish today.
The ingredients are the basics: water, flour, salt and yeast. To favor the rising we are going to also put a teaspoon of miel but you can replace it with half a teaspoon of sugar.
you have the step by step photos to prepare it. And also the final photos of the bread after baking. You will tell me how it is for you.
- 370 g of water (200+170 grams)
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 10 g fresh baker's yeast
- 500 g flour
- 5-8g of salt
- Put in a bowl 200 g of water at room temperature, the yeast and the honey.
- We mix.
- We add the flour.
- We mix again.
- Add the salt, the rest of the water (170 g) and mix with a spoon or a palette.
- Cover with plastic or a clean cloth.
- We let it rise for about two hours.
- We drop the dough on a baking tray, if we want, covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 240º for approximately 30 minutes. If we consider that it is not yet well done, we can lower the temperature to 200º and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
More information - Honey Cookies