With today's recipe we want to propose a different way to bring the beans to the table. we will prepare a white bean lasagna with turkey breast. Very easy to make and delicious.
In these hot days you can serve it temperate, you will see that it is also very rich.
If you use sheets of precooked lasagna You will save yourself the step of cooking the pasta. One way or another I encourage you to prepare it.
- 40 butter g
- 750 g of hot milk
- 60 g flour
- Sal Island
- 9 sheets of lasagna
- 1 can of white beans (already cooked)
- 150 g of cooked turkey breast
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Prepare the bechamel in a saucepan or frying pan. To do this, put the butter in that saucepan and, when it is hot, add the flour. Sauté it for about two minutes. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming. Add the salt and nutmeg. When it acquires the consistency that interests us for the lasagna (not too thick) we turn off the heat.
- Cook the lasagna sheets in plenty of hot water for approximately 8 minutes or the time indicated by the manufacturer. We take them out one by one and place them on absorbent kitchen paper.
- We put a little bechamel in the bottom of our fountain. We put a first layer of pasta.
- On the lasagna we put the white beans already cooked.
- On the beans we put some slices of turkey breast.
- We add a little bechamel.
- Cover with more lasagna sheets and re-form the layers.
- We finish with the plates of pasta and the rest of the bechamel.
- Put the chopped mozzarella on the surface.
- Bake at 180º for approximately 30 minutes.
More information - Eggplant and minced meat lasagna