El microwave oven we have it undervalued and underused; and it is that it is worth much more than heating milk or children's food. And for pair shows a button: microwave chocolate cake in nothing and less and with little to envy to one made in the older brother of the machine, the oven.
An ideal dessert for the kids (with our supervision) to start in the kitchen. What can you think of for decorate it? We have put some melted chocolate and some stars on it but you can even decorate it with fresh fruit.
Prepare the ingredients and mess ... in less than 20 minutes you will have it ready and you will surprise everyone.
- 3 eggs
- 125 grs. special chocolate desserts (fondant)
- 125 grs. Butter
- 80 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 125 grs. sugar
- 3 tablespoons of whole milk
- fondant chocolate
- Little stars of colors
- We prepare the ingredients.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and soften it for 15 seconds (at maximum power). On the other hand, we cut the chocolate into pieces and melt it in the microwave also for 1 minute at maximum power. We stir with a spatula (if it is not ready, we program for another short period of time). Once melted, join with the softened butter and mix well with a spatula until both ingredients are incorporated.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar, until they turn white.
- We incorporate the milk, the flour with the yeast. We mix.
- We add the chocolate mixture.
- We mix everything well.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mold previously buttered and floured.
- Cook in the microwave for 6 minutes * at maximum power and let it rest in the microwave for 5 more.
- Unmold and let cool.
- You can decorate the cake with melted chocolate and stars (as I have done) or simply with icing sugar.
More information - Berries cake