Today we are going to surprise everyone with a very simple recipe: Nutella and banana sandwich. take note because prepares in 5 minutes and it's... great.
go preparing the toaster because that is one of the secrets: that the pan be very crispy.
The rest couldn't be simpler. You just have to spread the Nutella on the bread and place the banana slices on top.
- A few slices of country bread or homemade bread
- 1 or 2 bananas from the Canary Islands
- We chop the bread.
- We peel the banana.
- We cut it into slices.
- Toast the bread in the oven, in a brownie or in a toaster, so that it is well browned and crispy.
- Once toasted, put a good layer of Nutella on top of each slice.
- Place the banana slices on top of the Nutella.
- Place the toast in a bowl and enjoy!